Need 1 More Medal
Awesome game. You had a good music selection. The game is pretty hard but that was the fun part since each time I was about to rage quit, the music kept me going.
Other than there being some lag issues on the hardest fight (I think on planet Plutoo), there's not much I can recommend since the game is perfectly made. I unlocked all the medals except for the second secret one so I'm guessing it has something to do with the first secret medal or the jukebox.
Again, awesome game
We'll give everyone a few hints. Please read at your own discretion.
Both secret medals can be earned early in the game, with one of them as early as the Title Screen.
Not a bad game. I found it to be pretty entertaining and finished it pretty quickly.
Here are some recommendations:
Add sound when a player jumps, gets hit, or dies. Also, add some background music.
Add some details to the graphics. Maybe some flowers in the the background and a face on the box.
Make it harder. Game was way too easy. Add some new obstacles. A sawblade coming out of the floor sounds nice.
That's about it. If you add those features, I would enjoy this game a lot more.
Fun but Easy
Game was really fun but way too easy. I was able to beat the game with just the pistol. The game was also too short.
I recommend that you add more waves and make it a little harder. Also, there is a huge difference between a clip and a magazine. The only firearm that feeds on "clips" is the M1 Garand.
Entertaining as Hell
Great game. Finally beat it in impossible.
There isn't anything I specifically liked except for the entertainment and originality.
What I didn't like was how a horde would appear on one side of the base yet if I didn't have enough defenses, a building on the opposite side of the base is lost (what the hell?).
I have a few recommendations if you ever make a third version (I never played the first version):
1. When "killing zombies" why should I have to wait 2 days when there are only 1 - 5 zombies to kill and the area is considered "safe-ish"? You should make it only take 1 day if the area is considered "troublesome" or less
2. When scavenging, recruiting, and reclaiming an area, the number of zombies should decrease by a little bit. Just because I chose to scavenge an area with 2 zombies doesn't mean the survivors are just gonna ignore them. If an area has 1 - 5 zombies and scavenge, recruit, or reclaim is selected, then the zombies will be killed. It makes more sense
3. More ways to increase the happiness of the survivors. "Hand out extra food" for extra 5 happiness would be a good idea.
4. When I start a mission to kill zombies, the amount of zombies should go down after the first day. There were many times where I had to cancel the "kill zombies" mission on the day after I started it yet the number of zombies never went down. What were the survivors doing on the first day?
5. Ability to scavenge area of a building that has been reclaimed.
6. Give the option of recruiting survivors that were in a suburb, trailer park, or apartment after the suburb, trailer park, or apartment is reclaimed. There were many times were I had full capacity and went to reclaim an apartment or suburb and the survivors that were in it disappeared.
That's all I thought of while I played. Overall, it's a great, fun, original game. I played it for 3 hours straight while I was on a plane. I hope you consider adding the features I mentioned in this review. Again, thanks for the great game.
Not as good as the last one. Here's my opinion on the game.
1. Graphics: Graphics where pretty nice. Liked the improvement on the guitars
2. Animation: The stickman's animation was a lot smoother than before.
3. Difficulty: The game was very hard and I liked the whole '1 - 4' thing
1. Music: Music was horrible. Long and boring. The only song that was alright was the first one. You should have done like before: just use music from Newgrounds and not mixed.
2. Another thing that I didn't like was that the game was slow-paced. It's a rhythm game. C'mon. It's not supposed to go slowly. (BTW, by slow-paced, I don't mean laggy)
1. Get better music. Like I said, the music you chose was horrible.
2. Do what you did before with the music. Cut it's length down and use only ones from Newgrounds.
That's all. Overall, I'm disappointed. This game would have been great if you had put in better music and made it fast-paced like the last one.
5/5, 9/10, faved
Very nice game. Here's my opinion on it.
1. Entertainment: Very fun game. I've been playing it since it got into the portal.
2. Rendering: Very nice image rendering. Did you do it all yourself?
3. Music: Great selection of music. Nice job.
4. Graphics: You did a great job using the NG graphics and they where well placed.
5. Loved the different cards. Fun having my favorite games and movies there
1. Chat: Chat is horrible. Each time a person joins or leaves the room, it informs you. Leaving little time to read what a person says.
1. Fix up the chat thing by taking of the '[person] has joined/left the room'. This way, people can chat easier.
2. At the end of a match, don't make players leave the room automatically. This way, players can say 'GG' or 'Again?' and stuff like that.
3. Add the option to see other people's profiles. This way you can see what level they are and how much points they have but not being able to see their cards.
That's all. Overall, it's a very great game. I'm probably gonna be playing it for quite a while.
5/5, 10/10, faved
Great game. Not just for the nudity, but for the graphics and sounds as well. Here's my opinion on it:
1. Graphics: Great graphics. The girl, items, menu, and buttons.
2. Sounds: The sounds where great. Crystal Clear. Did you make them yourself?
3. The secrets where very well placed. They where very hard to find but gave a nice reward at the end.
4. Backgrounds: Great backgrounds. The Stargate one was pretty cool.
5. Music: Music was alright. Didn't pay too much attention to it tho.
1. Preloader takes to much time to show up. You should make the preloader's size smaller so people don't think the game is 'stuck'
2. The hentai scenes could have lasted longer or could have been made to 'loop'. This way if the player wants to fap, or masturbate, he/she doesn't have to click the things again and again.
1. Make the preloader size smaller. This way, people with slow internet connections don't think the flash is 'stuck'
2. Make the hentai scenes loop.
Like I said: Great game. I was happy to read that you where going to start making movies. With the graphics from this game and made into a movie, it would be great. I'll be looking forward for them. Great job.
Pretty good game. Here's what I think of it.
1. I loved the mouse. Great quality and nice animation. Very good job on it.
2. Graphics: Great graphics and lighting effects. Great job on them.
3. Music: Nice selection of music.
1. The player could easily 'skip' levels by going to the Level Select. You should make them unlockable. This way, a player doesn't get to go to the next level without passing the previous one.
2. No mute button. You should make one.
1. Make a mute button. This way, the player could listen to his own music while playing.
Great game. Good luck on future projects.
*~Review Request Club~*
Not bad. Pretty funny actually. Here's what I think of it.
1. Music: Music was alright. Not a bad selection.
2. Some of the errors where actually quite funny. Not all of them tho.
1. Buttons could have been easier to press. Make them with a transparent background so it's easier to click.
2. It's just image after image. You should add a 'Fade in', 'Fade out' effect. This will make it look better.
1. Make buttons with transparent background so they are easier to click.
That's all. Anyways, nice submition. Make another one! ;P
Thanks for your review, I'm glad that you liked it, and I'll also remember those things for the 2008 version
Great game. To short tho. Here's what I think of it.
1. Effects: The lighting effects where really nice. I really like them nice job.
2. Music: Very nice selection of music
3. Script: Nice script. I really enjoyed reading it.
4. Preloader: Very nice preloader.
5. Font: Truly stunning font. Nice selection
1. Way to short.
2. Graphics: Picture quality could have been better.
1. Make it a bit longer.
2. Make the next button with a bit of transparent background. This way, viewers don't have to actually click the button. (They could just click a few pixels beside it)
That's all. Very nice art and a great read. I didn't find any bugs or anything like that. Anyways, great submition. Will there be another one?
Thanks for the lengthy review. I think I'd prefer it if I could click the button and not the small area behind it, though and no, this is the final Dared game - hence the name. :P
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.